- Our goal is to make it safe for kids to utilize the Worldwide Web.
Through education, technology, and applicable law(s), we aim to protect minor age
children from being subject to, and/or exploited for immoral purpose
and dangerous Web sites, and individuals who prey on youngsters.
- We endorse any programs and wholesome activities that seek
to cultivate young minds and bodies to the utmost capacity.
- We instill in youngsters the motivation to behave ethically
whether online or offline, as a matter of normal course in life.
- We commend those who strive for excellence, set high
standards, and seek effective ways to live a productive life.
- We encourage youngsters worldwide to become familiar
with their cultural heritage, and the heritage of others.
- We strive to build a world free of prejudice and hate,
dedicated to the highest quality of life.
- We believe in the worth and dignity of every individual
while maintaining respect for the diverse groups that
comprise the human race.
- We believe each individual has the right to live in and visit
a wholesome environment, and that includes the Internet.
- We believe it is the personal responsibility of each individual
to help protect and preserve a decent and healthful Internet -
to seek truth and knowledge of high moral and spiritual values.
- We support the democratic way of life with basic human liberties -
and the responsibilities for all that are a part of that freedom.
- We pledge cooperation and understanding among all people
for the peace of the world, while upholding the basic freedoms
of life, liberty and pursuit of happiness for all individuals.
Conversely, we are opposed to any system of government or
society which denies these freedoms. We oppose discrimination
of any kind on the basis of race, creed, color, sex, age, or
- We welcome the challenging, open forum intrinsic to the Internet.
CyberSpacers of any age may differ on important public questions.
We encourage all sides of pertinent issues be fairly discussed -
with respect for true facts, logical thinking, and the impact any
and all issues may have on humanity, all other creatures inhabiting
the planet, and the future of Earth herself.